Nowadays, many people use HTTP Injector to get free VPN. If you want to learn how to create ehi file for all network such as mtn, Vodacom, cell c, etc. with extra features, then this guide is made for you.
HTTP Injector allows free VPN access that automatically connects in every network. This article will also explain payload generator & ssh settings with squid proxy. These configurations are mostly applied for Smart, TM, Globe, TNT, Sun, and others.
Stay with me & read everything to get exciting extra information.
Table of Contents
- How To create ehi file For HTTP Injector 2021
- Supported Networks & Countries
- APN Settings For Mobile Networks
- Create a free VPN account
- Working Payload For HTTP Injector 2021 (Settings)
- SSH Settings For HTTP Injector
- How To Get Remote Proxy servers & squid proxy
- Video Bonus
- More Server Providers
- Final Verdict
How To create ehi file For HTTP Injector 2021
Ever since multiple YouTubers started sharing videos on making ehi file for HTTP injector, every mobile network started blocking proxies to save their business. So, at this stage, the file might not work in all networks because they were already discovered. Now, we can still use the app to get a premium VPN and free internet, if we’re lucky and know some tricks.
Recommended: top holi 2021 facebook status
We have a working method to get a free Virtual Private Network service using HTTP Injector. It hides your identity and helps you browse the internet safely. Also, as a quick bonus, I’ve posted a video at the end of this article to help you understand in a clear way.
The following are requirements to create ehi file of HTTP injector:
- Android 4.7+ higher version
- Mobile Data
- Active Internet Connection
- Proper APN Settings for mobile networks
- Working Payload
- Secure Shell Host (SSH)
- HTTP Injector App
Supported Networks & Countries
Below is a list of all supported networks for this tutorial.
- Cell C
- Sun Cellular
Some other names might be missing but we are sure that this works on all networks. Similarly, the supported countries are Nigeria, Phillippines, India, Nepal, South Africa, and other Asian regions.
Create a free VPN account
To create an ehi file, a Virtual Private Network account is required. You can use free or paid VPN services available online like TCP VPN or any other. For this demonstration, we’ll be using ‘VPN Split’ that provides a server that lasts for one month.
We are not promoting VPN Split or HTTP Injector in any way. But there are a few things that you should know like it provides unlimited bandwidth for one month. It has no restrictions, limits, captcha, or whatsoever. But the defect is that you’ll have to provide personal information like Facebook or Google account. So be careful because we are not responsible for such sites. This article is for ideal information purposes only.
Below are the steps to create a free VPN account for HTTP Injector.
- First of all, visit vpnsplit.com.
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ on the top right corner of the app.
- Select ‘Create VPN’ from the drop-down list and tap ‘Create Account.’
- Search for the ‘Login with Google’ box on the page and open it.
- This will take you to the Gmail login screen. Fill up account details and sign in like normal.
- After done, click on ‘Select Server’ and tap on any from the list.
- Then type a password and tap “Create An Account”.
Then, if you scroll down, a green highlighted box with details is shown. Just copy everything listed on it and paste it into the ‘Notes’ app. Alternatively, you can also write it down on a piece of paper.
Working Payload For HTTP Injector 2021 (Settings)
Our third step is to create a working payload. So, open ‘Http Injector‘ and reset any previously imported settings by tapping on three dots at the upper right corner. Then select “Clear Setting/Data.” and then choose “Yes.”
Now, let’s learn how to generate payload for HTTP injector.
- Open payload generator.
- Go to ‘SSl/TLS -> SSH’.
- Enable ‘HTTP Proxy’ under the ‘Connect from tab.
- Check ‘Custom Payload’ and click on save. This will open a new form for the payload generator.
- Under Extra Header, put a checkmark on boxes ‘Online Host’, ‘Keep-Alive’, and ‘Forward Host’.
- Copy the host details from the VPN Account information that we created earlier and put that in the ‘URL/Host’ box.
- Finally, tap on “Generate Payload.”
Troubleshooting Payload Generator Errors:
- Try the ‘Normal’ method instead of the ‘Front Inject’ method.
- Make sure that the SSH settings are correct (see below)
- If the method is set to ‘GET‘ and still not connecting, try the ‘PATCH‘ option.
SSH Settings For HTTP Injector
- Load “SSH Settings” by opening the menu.
- Copy the IP address from the VPN account details & paste that into the host box.
- In SSH Port, insert ’22’.
- Also, fill up the same username and password that we used while creating a VPN account.
- Press the back button to return after submitting all the SSH settings properly.
How To Get Remote Proxy servers & squid proxy
Last but not least, you have to find servers and squid proxy information, which is super easy. Many people get confused about what to insert in squid proxy and server settings. It is simple if you followed the steps given above.
After creating your free VPN account, do not close the browser. If you created an ssh account using the VPNSplit website, open the menu once again. Then select ‘Server & Squid‘ and tap on ‘Server & Squid Status.’ It will display a list of different IP addresses, ports, and other necessary things that you need while creating an ehi file of HTTP injector.
Under squid proxy, find the server name that you’ve used during VPN account creation. Copy their server address, IP, and Port. Put that information in ‘Remote Proxy’ boxes and you are almost done.
As the last step, enable the debug mode to check any errors. Finally, open up your internet and click on ‘Connect’. In this way, you can make a working ehi file for the HTTP injector.
Below is a button to download our premade ehi file for February 2021.
For some reasons if your ehi file is not connecting to HTTP Injector, here are some troubleshooting options:
- Are you trying to connect HTTP Injector at zero balance? If so, then this method will not work because you must have mobile data to access the internet. We have mentioned above that this method does not provide free internet but only free VPN.
- Is your Payload Generator or SSH settings correct? These are easy to create; just follow the above procedure.
- Make sure that you’ve entered the right VPN username, password, and host
- Tick on ‘Google DNS’ before tapping on ‘Start’ if you are not connecting for reasons.
- Turn on ‘400 HTTP Request’.
- Maybe your network provider has detected an HTTP injector and blocked all the proxies. It will typically display the message “Connection Refused By Peer.” There is no chance to get connected in that case.
- Try to unlock a previously made ehi file by an expert and see what’s inside it.
That’s it. These are the common solutions for HTTP injector ehi file not connecting. Due to the mass request by people visiting our website, I have collected a list of free proxy and ssh sites below. If one did not work, try using a different site or a different proxy. Here’s the list of free ssh providers for HTTP injector:
These are the free proxy sites for creating HTTP injector squid proxy:
- Hide .me
Similarly, there are many more free ssh server providers and squid proxy sites found on the internet. You can try them too.
As promised, here is the video about creating ehi file:
Please Note: Due to the busy schedule, we don’t personally create files, nor our website hosts any of them. These configuration ehi files are taken from third-party sites and the credit goes to them.
More Server Providers
You can also create a free ssh account from the following websites: